TYPES OF INJURIES
At the Pitts Law Firm, Larry and Jonathan Pitts have represented clients with a variety of work-related injuries in over forty total years of workers’ compensation practice. This includes a detailed understanding of how injuries occur, the interplay between traumatic and degenerative conditions, and how your work may result in certain occupational diseases.
Our clients have serious injuries that were caused or exacerbated by their work. These include, but are not limited to:
- Bone fractures — Orthopedic injuries involving any limb
- Spinal fusion — When injury requires joining two or more vertebrae
- Brain injury — Traumatic brain injury (TBI), concussions
- Neck injuries — Paralysis, strains, fractures, cervical pain
- Middle back injuries — Fractures, paralysis, soft-tissue injuries
- Lower back injuries — Chronic pain, disc injuries
- Disc injuries — Bulging discs, herniated discs, vertebral fractures
- Repetitive trauma — carpal tunnel syndrome, epicondylitis (tennis elbow)
- Shoulder injuries — rotator cuff tears, bicep tears
- Knee injuries — ligament tears, meniscus tears
- Foot injuries — ankle fractures, Achilles tears,
- Psychiatric injuries — depression due to an injury, etc.
These injuries result from a variety of accidents and situations, including:
- Commercial/trucking accidents
- Construction accidents
- Falls — from ladders, scaffolds, roofs, or other heights
- Car accidents
- Lifting injuries — hernias, disc injuries
- Crush injuries — machinery, tailgates
- Chemical exposure — asbestosis, popcorn lung, cancer
How We Help You
Each case is different, and the compensation for each injury is based on its severity and impact on the injured worker. The Pitts Law Firm works hand-in-hand with a variety of experts, including occupational medicine doctors, neurosurgeons, orthopedic surgeons, and vocational rehabilitation experts, to obtain opinions that ensure our clients are made whole both physically and financially.
We review your medical records, determine whether a medical opinion is required, and fight with the insurer to obtain the maximum possible compensation. Our attorneys and dedicated staff strive to keep our clients informed every step of the way, from medical treatment until settlement or trial.
Contact us now. There’s no fee until you win.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.